Equalifi Campus Ambassadorship is a platform for students who aspire to excel in the field of finance. An Equalifi campus ambassador is a leader with keen interest in starting and building a finance community and career. Here is your chance to learn from the best, grow your skills and make a difference to your fellow students and college.
1. To set up an Equalifi Community in the college.
2. To organize various knowledge initiatives & career development activities in the college including career sessions, study tours and other informational sessions for students and/or faculty members.
3. To participate in research and content development activities.
4. To be a face of Equalifi in your respective college and share all updates and other marketing content through social media such as facebook, instagram, whatsapp groups, linkedIn etc
5. Display posters of various Equalifi conferences, contests and initiatives on college notice boards, circulate flyers, etc.
6. To facilitate financial literacy programs for college alumni and parents of other students.
7. To organize student city chapter meetups.
8. Word of mouth promotion of Equalifi's Memberships and Certifications among fellow students
9. Execute various Equalifi campaigns on the campus as well as other campuses
1. Certificates on successful completion of the tenure.
2. Special digital badge of Equalifi Campus Ambassador.
3. Complimentary Equalifi Virtual Membership (1 Year).
4. Free access to recordings of all training sessions, knowledge sessions, and conferences.
5. Opportunity to expand the professional network and get national recognition.
6. A chance to share your success story with other campus ambassadors.
7. Exclusive National Conference for Campus Ambassadors.
8. Opportunity to get mentored by Financial Services Leaders.
9. Equalifi will provide incentives based on performance.
10. Access to a job placement platform.
11. Equalifi Merchandise.
1. Should be active on social media platforms.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Good in teamwork, organizing, and executing events.
4. Prior experience in any type of promotional activities would be an advantage.
1. Equalifi shall shortlist and select the candidates as Campus Ambassador at its own discretion.
2. This is only an advertisement and shall not be construed as an offer for employment/internship or otherwise.
3. Applicants must be of legal age to register for the program
4. Equalifi shall not be responsible for any liabilities arising out of the program either directly or indirectly.
5. The Campus Ambassador will be solely responsible for all expenses incurred as a direct or indirect result of the performance of its obligations, including expenses for advertising, promotional activities, travelling to roadshows, and meeting Students. The Campus Ambassador will not be entitled to reimbursement of such expenses by Equalifi, unless the Parties otherwise expressly agree in writing.
The term of the Campus Ambassadorship will be of one year and will run from 1st January 2023 to 31st Dec 2023 (12 months).
Applications are accepted till 25 May 2023.
NSHM Knowledge Campus Durgapur Group of Institutions
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi
Maharashtra Institute of Technology
Manipal Institute of Technology
CV Raman Global University
G.S. College of Commerce and Economics
Arya College of Engineering and IT
Sipna College Of Engineering And Technology, Amravati
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Morning), University of Delhi
Lovely Professional University
Noida institute of engineering and technology
Lovely Professional University
University of Delhi, North Campus
Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of technology
G.S.COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS
Dorranda College,Ranchi University
Anjali Bansal is the Founder and Managing Partner of Avaana Growth Capital, an investment platform that invests in and provides business building support for the scaling up of high growth companies. She was previously global Partner and Managing Director with TPG Growth PE, Spencer Stuart India CEO, and strategy consultant with McKinsey and Co in New York and India. She has also been an active angel investor in India with investments in various early and growth stage consumer companies.
She serves as an Independent Director on the boards of GSK, Bata India, Tata Power, Voltas and Delhivery and on the Advisory Board of Columbia University South Asia. She has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from Gujarat University and a master’s in International Finance and Business from Columbia University.