Fintors or Finance Mentors is a community of finance faculty members who wish to rise above their regular responsibilities to play a broader role in capacity building in finance at a national level.
Equalifi is looking for Fintors who can play a vital link between the students of the institution, Equalifi and the financial services industry.
Fintorship is all about guiding aspirants and young professionals, participating in research and knowledge initiatives, volunteering for various skill-building initiatives and organizing/ conducting various financial literacy activities.
1. Organize atleast 4 Equalifi skill-building sessions in the institute during the term.
2. Participate regularly in various Equalifi National and City events.
3.Write regularly for Equalifi Magazine/ Blog
4. Conduct Equalifi financial literacy initiatives in the institute.
5. Organize atleast one knowledge/ networking session for Equalifi Members ( from respective city) in the institute.
6. Organize various career development initiatives of Equalifi in the institute.
7. Circulate Equalifi research and publications among the students and aluminis.
1. 50% discount on professional membership of Equalifi.
2. Special digital Badge on becoming a Fintor at Equalifi.
3. Opportunity to feature in the journal,blogs and publications of Equalifi.
4. Opportunity to be invited as a speaker at Equalifi events and forums.
5. Excellent opportunity to become an international Fintor and get a platform to connect with other Fintors and Industry Leaders.
6. Special invites and discounts to all Equalifi events and conferences.
7. Exclusive invitation to Equalifi Fintors' annual meet.
8. International recognition through Equalifi website, app & publications.
Anjali Bansal is the Founder and Managing Partner of Avaana Growth Capital, an investment platform that invests in and provides business building support for the scaling up of high growth companies. She was previously global Partner and Managing Director with TPG Growth PE, Spencer Stuart India CEO, and strategy consultant with McKinsey and Co in New York and India. She has also been an active angel investor in India with investments in various early and growth stage consumer companies.
She serves as an Independent Director on the boards of GSK, Bata India, Tata Power, Voltas and Delhivery and on the Advisory Board of Columbia University South Asia. She has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from Gujarat University and a master’s in International Finance and Business from Columbia University.