Equalifi’s Indian Finance Authors’ Bootcamp 2023 (IFAB23) is a first of its kind initiative designed to help today’s & tomorrow’s authors, thought leaders, speakers, coaches, trainers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, executives, and consultants from the finance domain to become best-selling authors.
Learn From Renowned Finance Experts As They Reveal The Secrets To Making, Marketing and Monetizing A Bestselling Book And Becoming An Acclaimed Author.
Join us for a day of authentic, insightful, nugget-filled conversations with our finance authors about everything from overcoming imposter syndrome to effectively structuring your book to developing your brand as an author and much more!
Why Register for IFAB23
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover by joining –
• A behind the scenes look at what it takes to become a successful author and learn from some of the most sought after experts and best-selling authors.
• How to leverage the power of your unique message to draw people to your brand.
• How to decide what’s the best categories and locations to get noticed when launching a book.
• How to utilize the power of the media to stand out from competition.
• How to use Facebook and Instagram ads to increase book sales.
• The power of building a book into a brand that amplifies your reach.
• How to build super fans that want to read and buy your books.
• How to leverage your social network to have a successful book launch.
Author – 'If God was your Financial Planner', SEBI RIA, MD & Principal Officer
Ladder7 Wealth Planners P. Ltd
Siddharth Sharma, Founder, inkling.blog
Ankita Pathak, Author – The Macro Faire & INSEAD MBA 2024, Ex-Product Manager & Economist, DSP Mutual Fund
Nimesh Mehta, Author- Sales Booster & Director & Head – Sales & Products, ASK Investment Managers Limited
Dharmendra Mishra, Masters in Yogashastra
Suresh Sadagopan, Author – ‘If God was your Financial Planner’, SEBI RIA, MD & Principal Officer – Ladder7 Wealth Planners P. Ltd.
*Equalifi reserves the right to amend any part of the event format, including speakers and agenda.