Equalifi’s Certificate in Corporate Valuation (CCV) is a prestigious credential for those who want an in-depth understanding of various globally-accepted valuation concepts and principles
This certification program is designed to help a candidate develop an understanding of financial reporting standards and necessary quantitative and analytical skills. Corporate valuation is a pivotal function in the financial consulting industry. Understanding advanced valuation techniques is necessary in order to accurately evaluate capital projects; assess potential mergers and acquisitions; and make the bold, strategic decisions that enhance shareholder value.
CCV with its structured training approach on business valuation will help a candidate hone his skills in estimating the economic value of an organization’s financial interest and risk and prepare him for managerial positions in corporate finance, banking, financial institutions, investment management and consulting.
The training for CCV will be delivered through tutorial webinars, live Q&A sessions, and a hands-on valuation project. Students will learn how to estimate the value of any business, small or large, private or public, in a developed or an emerging market.
Register for Certificate in Corporate Valuation and learn how to:
- Determine which valuation technique is appropriate for the analytical objective
- Value companies in the context of mergers, acquisitions, private equity, project appraisal and IPOs
- Assess the impact of corporate decisions on the value of the business
- Quantify and manage the risks associated with corporate valuation
- Assess whether management are creating shareholder value
- Evaluate corporate valuation and pricing models
- Corporate Finance
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Investment Banking
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Consulting
- Investment Management
- Independent Investment Research
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Financial Advisory
Corporate Valuation – A guide for Analysts, Managers, and Investors by Prasanna Chandra
You can find the upcoming training schedule for CCV program here
Equalifi is offering the CCV examination on an external, remote-proctored platform. Candidates can schedule an exam by paying the exam fee. Once the exam fee payment is done and exam registration is confirmed, the exam platform sends out the exam link by email to the candidates. Candidates can appear for the exam anytime any day within the next 1 year through this exam link from any place. Candidates need a good internet connection and a functional camera on their PC/ Laptop to appear for this exam.