Certificate in Multi-Asset Investment Strategy is a global exam being offered by Equalifi.
This certificate will provide an understanding of investment strategies and outcomes in relation to different assets to an investment advisor. The multi-asset strategies are critical for handling institutional and retail clients, generating investment returns primarily through asset allocation across global equity, fixed income, real estate, currency, commodities and alternative investment markets.
This certificate covers the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Real Estate
As an analyst in Multi-Asset Strategies, a candidate can:
- Become an active member of the Multi-Asset team with a focus on research, portfolio management, or product strategy.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of asset classes, regions, sectors, industries, currencies and securities across the Multi-Asset investment platform.
- Participate in the development and implementation of portfolio construction, risk analytics, strategy evaluation and trading tools
- Collaborate with team members across Multi-Asset and share insights and ideas that will drive investment outcomes
You can find the upcoming training schedule for CMIS program here
The suggested/recommended reference books for this course are:
- Multi-Asset Investing: A practical guide to modern portfolio management Paperback – 13 Dec 2012 by Yoram Lustig (Author)
- A Practitioner′s Guide to Asset Allocation (Wiley Finance) Hardcover – Import, 7 Jul 2017 by Harry M. Markowitz (Foreword), William Kinlaw (Author), Mark P. Kritzman (Author), David Turkington (Author)
- Global Asset Allocation Paperback – Import, 20 Apr 2015 by MR Mebane T Faber (Author)
- Multi–Asset Investing: A Practitioner′s Framework Hardcover – Import, 13 May 2016 by Pranay Gupta (Author), Sven R. Skallsjo (Author), Bing Li (Author)
Students can buy the recommended reference book directly from the Market for the said course.
Equalifi is offering the CMIS examination on an external, remote-proctored platform. Candidates can schedule an exam by paying the exam fee. Once the exam fee payment is done and exam registration is confirmed, the exam platform sends out the exam link by email to the candidates. Candidates can appear for the exam anytime any day within the next 1 year through this exam link from any place. Candidates need a good internet connection and a functional camera on their PC/ Laptop to appear for this exam.
Candidates can register for Equalifi Academy’s Certification programs through any of the following modes:
Under this mode, candidate first needs to sign up as an Equalifi Individual Member. As a member, a candidate gets complimentary access to study resources, tutorials (live and recordings) and various other member benefits round the year.
Equalifi Membership is for a year. Candidate can study for any of Equalifi’s education programs during membership tenure. To appear for any exam, a candidate needs to register for the particular exam and appear within a year from the date of exam registration.
Under this mode, a candidate can directly register for the certification exam of his choice. Once registered for the exam, candidates will receive the exam link by email within 7 working days. Candidates can appear for the exam anytime from anywhere on a remote proctored platform within 1 year from the date of exam registration.
Candidates registering under the exam mode do not get access to any study material or training.
Equalifi regularly conducts exam preparation training for various certification exams. Candidates who wish to attend live training, can either pay and register for each training or sign up as an Equalifi Member to get complimentary access to all study resources for a year.
Upcoming training programs are listed here- Skill-Building Programs
Membership details are given here- Equalifi Individual Memberships
Equalifi will randomly audit a percentage of applications on a regular basis. Candidates will be responsible for providing the requested supporting documentation to verify their education and professional background as mentioned in the registration form. Equalifi’s practice is not to contact employers or educational institutions to obtain verification documentation on the candidate’s behalf. Failure to comply with the audit, falsification or misrepresentation of requested information and/or any unprofessional conduct will result in denial/cancellation of the exam registration and/or revocation of the program certificate. Candidates subject to audit will be notified by e-mail and will have 10 business days to respond. Once selected for audit, candidates will be required to satisfy the audit requirements before being able to receive the final certificate. Failure to comply with the audit will result in forfeiting all fees. Additionally, a candidate who does not comply with the audit will be subject to audit if reapplying for a future testing window.
Certificate In Multi-Asset Investment
- Access to all Equalifi education programs and member benefits for 1 Year
- Access to course-specific tutorials (live and recordings), mock tests, instructor ppts and notes
- Exam Fee
*Fee mentioned is inclusive of GST. Exam fee is applicable for one attempt.